We believe Massage Therapy plays an important role in the overall health and well-being of our clients. Our Licensed and Certified Massage Therapists will develop a treatment plan for each individual, addressing their specific needs and goals.
Massage therapy is proven to:
- Relieve pain, decreasing the need for pain medication
- Provide overall relaxation, remove or reduce anxiety, depression, stress, back pain, and headaches
- Improve energy flow
- Temporarily reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, and heart rate
- Improve quality of sleep, increase circulation in the lymphatic and venous systems, release endorphins, and identify, reduce, and prevent scar tissue
- Improve mobility and range of motion while reducing muscle pain and tension
- Help create functional scarring (removing restricting scar tissue that impedes muscle movement), relieving the pain associated with scar tissue. Soft tissue work can reduce and sometimes eliminate chronic pain and can help increase mobility and overall range of motion.